Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wire in the Wilderness

I'm off with the kids today to my sister's place in MD. Rob is, as usual, opting to stay home with the dogs and cats. I will be helping Reenie with her camp tomorrow, and conducting a wire working class in the middle of the woods...I promise I'll post pictures when I get back. The group is part of her camp series at Adkin's Arboritum and we will be wire wraping found objects to make pendants, creating our own viking knit bracelets in copper, stainless steel or brass, and finally making beaded spider ornaments/jewelry. Very cool! I'm so excited to see her and pass on some good jewelry Karma. My class last night was awesome! As soon as I have some time I'll post details and a link to Bill Leth's (my instructor) website.

No comments:

Post a Comment